Monday, August 18, 2008

Tour of the Universe

So, Yeah.

I finally think I can tag a name onto whatever it is I spend my time thinking on. I am, I think, a hobbyist Cosmologist. I think about all kinds of "crazy" ideas, think "ooohhh... coooool...." when I look at funky websites that many would dismiss as relative insanity, and actually have a working model for how the Universe functions that I've been tinkering with for years. If only I could actually explain it. I try. Sometimes.

(but not right now...)

So, in a prior post I sent a communique I received from a woman here in NYC that does all kinds of cool rituals in her apartment. About the opening of the Heaven's Gate on 8-8-8. And I suspect I have at least one reader of this blog, because I was emailed a link regarding the Ishtar Gate in Babylon (aka Iraq) so, here I am, google-ing "Lion's Gate" (and desparate to filter out the film maker) and land, of all places, in some guy's webpage about..well... something... and includes some really compelling and difficult to follow images, and, the more I read, the more I see I really have nearly no idea what this guy is saying...

Sigh.

anyway, there are a lot of people out there thinking a lot of interesting thoughts, and sometimes their efforts are worth reading, and sometimes they are incomprehensible.

kind of like this blog entry...

No comments: