Monday, August 11, 2008

T.G.I.M. 8.11.08

I am grateful for:
  • my friends and all the varieties they come in
  • remembering to take a moment to be grateful on a bizzy monday
  • finding new motivation to try something new (like swimming)
  • nail polish on my toes
  • a weekend of serious nothing-doing (of course I can still wear myself out just by thinking!)
  • summer
  • beautiful weather
  • turning off the A.C.
  • the awareness I have of not wanting to feel 'stressed', and making the choices towards more pleasurable thoughts
  • a great night at S-Factor on friday (Flight Night!)
  • breathing into the tight spaces
  • the internet
  • my much cleaner apartment
  • my sense of humor
  • my cats
  • opportunity
  • inappropriate textmessages
  • love
  • freedom
  • blue skies

No comments: