Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

and, this would be my first post.

I have much more to say, but, will say it later.

Here are some of the topics I plan on commenting on in the future... feel free to respond with additional topics to consider!

  • Why my blog is titled "Veronica, Revisited"
  • Sustainability
  • The Planned Disappearance of the Incandescent Lightbulb
  • "Like" vs "As", or, the importance of word selection
  • Why blogging is a good thing for me to do (Or, Inside My Brain)
  • Miss USA Fell Last Year and This Year, and why we like "Train Wrecks"
  • Environmentalism
  • Integrity
  • Hillary Clinton’s Hair, Voice, and Derriere
  • Commentaries on Cicero (the old Roman dead guy)
  • my own "Letters to Scipio" (alt: how best to lead a good life)
  • Magnolia Cupcakes
  • “Workers Ahead” signage in Georgia
  • Learning from History
  • What Mama Didn’t Say
  • The brilliant things I’ve heard in Director’s Commentaries of movies
  • Pleasure
  • The probable impact of pagan Greek philosophies during the time of Jesus
  • S-Factor
  • The Male's "No", a "gift from god"
  • Peter Cook
  • Politics
  • Jingoism vs Patriotism
  • Religion
  • Twisted Knickers
  • Metaphysics, Quantum Physics, and the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
  • My view on the organization of the Universe
  • Other totally non-confrontational topics…

Cheerios...

No comments: