Saturday, July 19, 2008

burp!

Is this blog too serious???

I do have opinions on... like... Everything! Well, I dunno, maybe not everything.

But I was writing another post that I haven't finished, and thinking, "Is this really necessary?"

I think I'm taking myself, and my need to comprehend, way too seriously lately.

What I really enjoy, once I've gotten my opinionated self out of the way, is to enjoy my friends, to laugh, and to be really present and share time with people I care about.

so i guess i have an opinion on that too, eh?

Last night I went to a great pre-wedding semi-bachelorette party that was fun. Silly silly. Complete with cock shaped straws (for cocktails, of course). It felt good to be part of an extended bunch of friends and family who love me and who I love. Maybe that's what its all really all about. Remembering whats actually important. Accepting and cherishing what's mine, and relaxing with people who endure in my life.

1 comment:

Cate said...

It's your blog.. you get to say whatever you like! besides, you DO have an opinion on everything!

sounds like a good weekend!