Friday, September 26, 2008

Desires 9.26.08

I desire a fantastic umbrella Compact, pretty (like my Parisian tourist umbrella), and very able to handle the wind gusts on NYC and Paris streets!
I desire really great galoshes!I desire to swim with dolphins!
I desire a silver engraved nameplate with black lettering for my cubicle (I already have the holder) 8"x2"x0.0625"I desire to go snorkeling during an adventure on an amazing sailboat in the carribean
I desire to become completely fluent in French.
I desire to cruise the Greek Isles!
I desire to be treated to dinner at Chez Napoleon, and have a fantastic conversation with the Chef Grand-mere!
I desire to wrap my Beloved around my finger!
I desire to be treated to dinner at Candle 79! Complete with all courses, including, especially what weve nicknamed the "chocolate orgasm cake"
I desire a really sweet ride a limousine, or Rolls Royce, or a Jaguar, or a great convertible, to provide transportation to and from my home and hotel for the Professional Engineering (PE) exam.
I desire next year to take the PE exam once and pass it, becoming a P.E., and having my very own seal!
I desire this year to take the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) exam once and pass it, becoming a LEED Accredited Professional!
I desire great new hair accessories, especially the big metal hair pins with the jewels on top.
I desire diamonds!
I desire the gift of a new juicy IPod with a huge capacity.
I desire everything else I require for Movie Nights, including a new table for the new TV and a new rack for my components (mission-style with honey-oak finish), to be delivered to my apartment effortlessly!

2 comments:

Cate said...

oh I think I'm desiring some of that cake too!!!

Get a limo for the PE! you won't be driving around looking for parking before the test and you'll be to "spent" mentally to drive after. I sure as heck was... but had to drive anyway...

wait on the nameplate until you get all of those letters after your name.

what's wrong with your rack? not big enough??? :P

Adelina said...

I make pretty bobbie pins with dichroic glass on the ends! Intested?? :)

I will send pics sometime this weekend.