Friday, April 3, 2009

this comment has been postponed until further notice...

Yes, I most definately have something to say. ooooh yes. Involving the apparent impossibility of avoiding having other people thinking terrible and false things about me and my character, and the negative impact this has had on my life and my perception of myself. But based on today's horoscope:

Friday, Apr 3rd, 2009 -- You won't be able to avoid a confrontation that's right around the corner, yet rushing into it prematurely won't necessarily help. It may be better to let the tension build until it reaches a critical mass on its own. Don't push for resolution today or you might stir up more of a hornet's nest than it's worth. Paradoxically, your intentional avoidance of a troublesome issue can be just as dangerous. Allow feelings to surface naturally without judging any of them as right or wrong.

I think my best bet is to postpone this post. This has come up for me for basically my whole life, and involves several different people pulling this nonsense, so, whats another day or two... its not like they've noticed anyway...

No comments: