Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Undecided Voter

I am

the undecided voter.

I have PLENTY of people telling me why I should vote for, and not vote for, and why, why, why...

Apparently neither John McCain nor Barack Obama are fit to be in office for a variety of reasons. Just ask the supporters of Barack Obama and John McCain.

McCain is charged with all kinds of stuff (sample):
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/coverstory/make_believe_maverick_the_real_john_mccain

Barack Obama is charged with all kinds of stuff (sample): http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=190343


anybody got any ideas on how to determine, and discern the actual truth?

1 comment:

Cate said...

truth in politics? good luck finding that one! both sides are spouting party propaganda. spiin doctors take things out of context and put their own bend on it. then media puts their own bent on it. and, jsut for fun we now have international "journalists" chiming in on who should run our country.

the "debates" are no hlpe either. rehersed. scripted. and just plain BS.

Stop telling me what you think I want to hear give me the facts. and let ME decide who gets my vote...