Monday, March 30, 2009

The S... Part 3

Have I blown your mind yet? Have your paradigms been shattered to bits yet?

Guess what kiddies... if you have ANY negativity about SFactor, especially if you know nothing about it, you are living in a totally outdated paradigm, from my perspective.

I mean really, consider this, SFactor charges $480 for a class that goes on for 8 weeks. Why are women like me paying for this class? What is the value in it, if it is all the nasty, raunchy, base things you heretofore have believed?

how about this... have you ever seen a kid, boy or girl, running in circles with one arm on a subway pole or a railing? WHEEEEEEEEE!! what fun!!!!! (when was the last time you had as much fun as that kid?)

this post is pending... this is the good stuff. but I gotta work...

Oh, and by the way, for anyone who's already here, ya know, gets it, please understand that these posts are for all those people who need to be caught up to what reality looks like to me. Sort of like I was listing the assumptions before I begin a scientific experiment. I haven't even yet gotten to what I wanted to say, at all... but then again, the people who actually need to "get it", and who "don't understand why I do SFactor to begin with", need to be brought up to what reality looks like to me.... otherwise, why would I even be discussing this question at all?

come back later and read more (i am such a tease...)

(P.S.S.,this is why its so hard for me to have normal and effortless conversations... I have to "unpack" and list all the assumptions upfront, because a lot of people aren't living under the same set of assumptions and definitions I am... 3 blog posts of disassembling other people's assumptions to bridge where-they-are to where-i-am before I get to the meat of the topic, what I wanted to say to begin with.)

No comments: